The Recording Division offers escrow account services to provide easier recording of your documents and purchasing records. Check the services that fit your business plan.
- Copy Work - The Licensee can make request for copies of the Official Record and deduct the cost from this account.
- Recording Fee Shortages - The Licensee can deduct fee shortages from the escrow account to prevent rejection of documents due to fee shortages.
- Plat Maps - The Licensee receives quarterly updates of plat images on compact disk and deduct the cost from this account.
- Official Records Index Data - the Licensee receives the Official Records Index data via FTP with weekly updates.
- Official Record Images - the Licensee receives the Official Record images weekly through FTP.