The Information Systems Division provides the following services in order to ensure the efficient operation of the Clerk's electronic resources:
- Develops and documents supporting software for the Clerk's financials, court case maintenance, official records applications.
- Develops and maintains the Clerk's website and content management system.
- Evaluates and procures new hardware and software to improve the office's effectiveness.
- Manages the implementation of new hardware and software systems.
- Manages and maintains data management systems and networks.
- Conducts Microsoft Office training.
- Provides technical support via a help desk.
Comments or Suggestions
We would love to hear from you. How can we better serve you through our website?
Please send your comments or suggestions to: